- CSR00001 Ref.
- 10 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 2.400 m² Built
- 5.700 m² Plot
- South Orientation
Impressive frontline beach property within the exclusive Marbella Club Marbella Club, Marbella Golden Mile
Magnificent residence situated beachfront on Marbella’s Golden Mile with direct access to the beach and only a minutes walk from the Marbella Club Hotel. This unique villa truly has no equal in Marbella.
Set within 6,000m2 of manicured gardens including floodlit tennis court and separate staff house.
The property boasts large formal entertaining areas and its own individually created cinema room.
Furthermore on the ground floor it has direct access to tropical gardens and swimming pool. Its own spa and fitness zone with indoor pool, gymnasium and games room. Ten bedroom suites with individual lounge and relaxing areas give the feel of total space and privacy for family and guests. A fabulous property with a luxury hotel feel.
- Marble floorsMarble floors
- Satellite TVSatellite TV
- Storage roomStorage room
- Double glazingDouble glazing
- Dining roomDining room
- Living roomLiving room
- Amenities nearAmenities near
- Sea viewSea view
- Heated poolHeated pool
- Transport nearTransport near
- Laundry roomLaundry room
- Covered terraceCovered terrace
- Fitted wardrobesFitted wardrobes
- Gated communityGated community
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Cinema roomCinema room
- Central heatingCentral heating
- Fully furnishedFully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchenFully fitted kitchen
- Front line beachFront line beach
- Automatic irrigation systemAutomatic irrigation system
- Home automation systemHome automation system
- Dolby Stereo Surround systemDolby Stereo Surround...
- Tennis / paddle courtTennis / paddle...
- EPC: In progressEPC: In progress
Thank you for taking the time to browse our website. I will personally handle and oversee all enquiries, and assure you of our discreet professional service at all times
Kind regards, Callum Swan
Urb. Las Torres del Marbella Club, local 1
Blvd. Principe Alfonso de Hohenlohe