- CSR00722 Ref.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Elegant contemporary new project in Estepona New Golden Mile, Estepona
This stunning project of contemporary apartments and penthouses is set within a beautifully landscaped garden, ideally located on an elevated plot on the New Golden Mile. It is only 10 minutes drive to Estepona and Puerto Banus.
This beautiful new off-plan development is surrounded by a number of golf courses including Atalaya, Los Flamingos, El Paraiso, Estepona, and La Resina. It offers a choice of 2,3 & 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses built to the highest standards, perfect for a holiday home or permanent residence with ample green outdoor areas, social club, gym, and various swimming pools.
The apartments feature open-plan kitchens integrated into the main living area and connected to spacious terraces affording beautiful views over the landscaped gardens and mountains. Top quality finishes adapted to the natural environment, energy-efficient homes that are both modern and elegant in design are taking full advantage of the natural light.
These beautiful properties offer large terraces and the penthouses offer solariums with views to the gardens, mountains, and sea.
All properties include a garage and storage room.
- Storage roomStorage room
- Brand newBrand new
- Private terracePrivate terrace
- Amenities nearAmenities near
- Sea viewSea view
- Mountain viewMountain view
- Covered terraceCovered terrace
- Gated communityGated community
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Garden viewGarden view
- Panoramic viewPanoramic view
- Uncovered terraceUncovered terrace
- Excellent conditionExcellent condition
- Fully fitted kitchenFully fitted kitchen
- Close to golfClose to golf
- Close to children playgroundClose to children...
- EPC: In progressEPC: In progress
Thank you for taking the time to browse our website. I will personally handle and oversee all enquiries, and assure you of our discreet professional service at all times
Kind regards, Callum Swan
Urb. Las Torres del Marbella Club, local 1
Blvd. Principe Alfonso de Hohenlohe