- CSR00780 Ref.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 800 m² Built
- 1.576 m² Plot
- South Orientation
Impressive beachside home within the Marbella Club Las Torres, Marbella Golden Mile
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a home within the sought-after residential area of the Marbella Club, in the Las Torres del Marbella Club gated community. This beautiful home is set in meticulous, mature gardens, with lovely outdoor living space and only 50 meters from the beach and the beachfront promenade.
Built to a very high standard, this home skillfully blends a contemporary style with classic touches giving a warm and homely feeling throughout. The impeccable distribution affords spacious reception rooms, large bedroom suites, a family kitchen, staff kitchen, and wine cellar – all designed and solidly built by one of Marbella´s finest architects with a great use of natural materials.
Imposing gates lead into an open courtyard which has garages for three cars. An impressive covered entrance leads into a spacious hallway. On the lower floor, there is a large formal reception room. This opens out onto a covered terrace with seating and dining, sunbathing and chillout areas. There is a formal dining room, a bespoke kitchen with adjoining family lounge and dining area. There is also a chef’s kitchen which is fitted out with the best equipment for food preparation and entertaining. There are two spacious bedroom suites located on the ground floor also.
On the upper floor there is an imposing Master Suite, with his and hers bathroom and his and hers dressing areas, with views out over the garden to the sea. This is independent and spacious with a clever use of materials. There are three further bedrooms on the upper level and a lovely open hallway with seating area.
The property has every imaginable home comfort, including underfloor heating, air conditioning, heated pool, domotics system, wine cellar, and stat of the art security system. There is also a separate staff apartment. This is a beautifully presented home, in arguably the best residential area in Marbella, walking distance to both the Marbella Club and the Puente Romano hotels and a stone’s throw from the beach.
- Satellite TVSatellite TV
- Guest roomGuest room
- Double glazingDouble glazing
- Video entranceVideo entrance
- Dining roomDining room
- Guest toiletGuest toilet
- Living roomLiving room
- Separate apartmentSeparate apartment
- Heated poolHeated pool
- Security shuttersSecurity shutters
- Laundry roomLaundry room
- Electric blindsElectric blinds
- Cinema roomCinema room
- Central heatingCentral heating
- Wine CellarWine Cellar
- Glass DoorsGlass Doors
- Wooden floorsWooden floors
- Surveillance camerasSurveillance cameras
- Security entranceSecurity entrance
- Sea viewSea view
- Mountain viewMountain view
- Transport nearTransport near
- Fitted wardrobesFitted wardrobes
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Pool viewPool view
- Excellent conditionExcellent condition
- Utility roomUtility room
- Marble floorsMarble floors
- Storage roomStorage room
- Private terracePrivate terrace
- Covered terraceCovered terrace
- Gated communityGated community
- Garden viewGarden view
- Amenities nearAmenities near
- Uncovered terraceUncovered terrace
- Fully fitted kitchenFully fitted kitchen
- Underfloor heating (throughout)Underfloor heating (throughout)
- Automatic irrigation systemAutomatic irrigation system
- Home automation systemHome automation system
- Saltwater swimming poolSaltwater swimming pool
- Close to shopsClose to shops
- Close to schoolsClose to schools
- Security service 24hSecurity service 24h
- Separate dining roomSeparate dining room
- Internet - WifiInternet - Wifi
- Dolby Stereo Surround systemDolby Stereo Surround...
- Close to children playgroundClose to children...
- Close to sea / beachClose to sea...
- EPC: In progressEPC: In progress
Thank you for taking the time to browse our website. I will personally handle and oversee all enquiries, and assure you of our discreet professional service at all times
Kind regards, Callum Swan
Urb. Las Torres del Marbella Club, local 1
Blvd. Principe Alfonso de Hohenlohe