- CSR00713 Ref.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 188 m² Built
Contemporary stylish ground floor apartment in Japanese Gardens, Puente Romano Marina de Puente Romano, Marbella Golden Mile
This stunning three-bedroom apartment is located in the most sought after location on Marbella’s Golden Mile, Marina Puente Romano. It is a prestigious gated complex between the exclusive 5 Star Luxury Puente Romano Hotel and its world-renowned Tennis Club. This exquisite property has been renovated to luxury standard and has breath taking sea views.
The property has a generous lounge with a dining room and fully fitted open plan contemporary statement kitchen, leading to a the spacious elegant terrace that has direct access to the immaculate communal gardens and pool. The master bedroom has a private bathroom and access to a terrace with panoramic views. Two further guest bedrooms one of them ensuite complete this beautiful apartment.
- Guest roomGuest room
- Storage roomStorage room
- Security entranceSecurity entrance
- Private terracePrivate terrace
- Amenities nearAmenities near
- Separate apartmentSeparate apartment
- Sea viewSea view
- Transport nearTransport near
- Covered terraceCovered terrace
- Gated communityGated community
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Garden viewGarden view
- Uncovered terraceUncovered terrace
- Excellent conditionExcellent condition
- Fully fitted kitchenFully fitted kitchen
- Close to shopsClose to shops
- Close to townClose to town
- Close to portClose to port
- Close to schoolsClose to schools
- Front line beachFront line beach
- Security service 24hSecurity service 24h
- Underfloor heating (throughout)Underfloor heating (throughout)
- Close to golfClose to golf
- Close to children playgroundClose to children...
- Close to sea / beachClose to sea...
- EPC: In progressEPC: In progress
Thank you for taking the time to browse our website. I will personally handle and oversee all enquiries, and assure you of our discreet professional service at all times
Kind regards, Callum Swan
Urb. Las Torres del Marbella Club, local 1
Blvd. Principe Alfonso de Hohenlohe