This charming villa is located in one of the best locations in Marbella, Casablanca. A residential area of villas, which besides being only a few steps from the beach, in the heart of the Golden ...
Why the Callum Swan team loves Marbella
At Callum Swan, we don’t just sell properties in Marbella; we introduce people to the lifestyle that we ourselves have long since fallen in love with. It’s a unique way of life that makes it a pleasure to live and work in Marbella and its surroundings.
Louise and Callum
Having built a successful career and raised a family in Marbella, Louise and Callum – the founders of Callum Swan Realty – list the five main reasons why they find this the ultimate place to live.
1. We love the amazing, year-round climate that makes a healthy outdoor lifestyle with lots of sports and socialising possible
2. One of the best things about Marbella is the wonderful seafront, with its beaches and elegant promenade
3. Marbella enjoys a fantastic setting, surrounded by beautiful countryside that is made up of seascapes, mountain ranges, forests, lakes, waterfalls and green valleys
4. The fabulous gastronomy in the area builds first on delicious Spanish dishes, and then adds a smorgasbord of options from around the world
5. We enjoy travelling, but when we come back, Marbella feels like the home we love to come back to!
Sabrina is the organising force in the office upon which the principals and sales team depend, and though she has a diverse background having lived in different parts of the world, she too loves it here:
1. It’s the best place to grow up and raise your children, thanks to a positive, can-do atmosphere
2. Over 300 sunny days a year also means many stunning sunsets to enjoy
3. In Marbella, we’re lucky to be close to everything – within two hours of ski slopes, mountain ranges, a surfer’s paradise and also Madrid by high-speed AVE train
4. Wherever you go, there is a charming little corner to discover
5. Thanks to the lovely weather and easy-going way of life, people here are happy and smile
Loving her job because it combines two of her passions – property and Marbella – Clare helps people find their ideal home and lifestyle:
1. Coming from the UK, you really appreciate waking up to blue skies and views of the sea and mountains every day
2. Our surroundings offer fabulous places to explore, from Tarifa for stunning natural beaches and kite-surfing to Granada and the Alhambra, and world-class skiing in the Sierra Nevada
3. Marbella also stands out for a friendly culture and amazing quality of life
4. You’ll never tire of the many natural and historical sites to visit, and the ancient traditions that continue to thrive today
5. Personally, I just love the smell of Jasmin on warm summer evenings; for me, it’s the scent of Marbella
A valued member of the team, Fath-Zhar joins in the long tradition of people who have come to Marbella and fallen in love with it. Here are her reasons:
1. I love the sunny weather; it adds colour and happiness to the world and makes it possible to swim even in February!
2. The beaches are undeniably a big draw
3. Marbella is a happy place with a vibrant social and nightlife scene
4. There’s a great variety of shopping options, including luxury brands
5. And it’s close to Morocco, my land of origin