Rolls-Royce returns to Marbella with Callum Swan
Last summer, Rolls-Royce chose Marbella for the first time for the innovative experience-based placement of its exciting latest models – including a revolutionary new generation of the famous marque’s most dynamic ever cars. What’s more, Rolls-Royce selected Callum Swan to be their partners in Marbella, and this year the partnership is renewed in full vigour, bringing Rolls-Royce back to Marbella in 2017!
A series of mouth-wateringly beautiful new models will be seen on the roads and beauty spots of Marbella, as well as at the most stylish events. They include:
- A Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge in Black Kirsch with Arctic White leather and full Black Badge package
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge in Arctic White with black leather and coachline finish
- Rolls-Royce Dawn in cherry red
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge in Blue Ice and Navy Blue leather with polished stainless steel package
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge in silver with purple leather and Black Badge package
- Rolls-Royce Dawn in Twilight Purple with Arctic White leather and full canadel panelling
- Rolls-Royce Fashion Dawn in Andalusian White with red hood and Arctic White leather and commissioned collection umbrellas
In addition, there will also be unique releases by Rolls-Royce in Marbella, as we’ll have the world exclusive of the Rolls-Royce Black Badge Dawn, which will be drawing admirers in the suitably fashionable setting of Sotogrande – an area whose luxury beach clubs, marina, golf courses and polo grounds make it the ideal backdrop for the gorgeous Rolls-Royce models.
Interested parties, however, will be able to do more than merely admire the latest models from afar, as selected clients and associates will be able to enjoy the unique Rolls-Royce Experience for themselves, within a setting of style and refinement.
Should you wish more information about the 2017 Rolls-Royce Summer Experience in Marbella, please contact us